Amherst Pick-Me-Ups Grocery & item delivery service delivers anything you want from any store in the area.
Milk, cereal, bathroom items, kitchen items, and want it delivered the same day, Pick-Me-Ups is there for you! Running strong since 2011.
We deliver groceries to Amherst, Hadley, Northampton, Sunderland, Pelham, and other areas around Hampshire County.
Orders must be made 2 hours before delivery time. Next day orders are not charged a same-day fee.
- 4:30pm-5:30pm (limited, usually 6+ hours notice and/or less than 4 items)
- 7pm-8pm (limited, usually 6+ hours notice and/or less than 4 items)
1-12+ items preferred.
- 2.00 per store + .40 per item
- .30/mile from store to destination
- 4 percent of subtotal over 20.00 (25.00 order = .20 cents)
- Same-day ordering from 1.25 extra if 5+ items
- 12+ items orders can be made for Saturday, Sunday, or Monday morning and must be 24 hours in advance (limited).
- Small items can count as one item (ie: 3 cans of tuna fish). Big items or deli/wait items may count as 2 items (24-pack of water, deli meat, unbagged produce).
- Pickup orders count as 1 item per bag, and can save money if you call in order (good for 2-3 items or less)
- Please include tip for driver upon delivery.
We post discounts, such as FREE DELIVERY & discount delivery days on our Facebook page!!
- Text(preferred) or Call 413.314.FAST (3278)
- Place order of what you want and store. If we know a cheaper store we will inform you.
- We will provide rough estimate and time during pick-up.
- Pay total via cash or via CC/Debit via Square or can pay with Venmo upon arrival.
- Must cancel order 15 minutes before delivery route.
- No returns unless received wrong item (be sure to be specific in text)
- Please tip driver. They are shopping AND delivering on your behalf. Thanks!