- Deals & Steals employees in their Ammuurrrrca gear working hard on Independence Day
We will update the list every 30 minutes. Are you open? Post it on our friend’s page at Five College Deals!
- Pick-Me-Ups (that is us) is open until 6pm. Not much is open, but if you need anything give us a ring!
- (FIREWORKS)Look at this schedule for the tonight’s McGuirk stadium celebration. Not just fireworks, but balloon rides, and pie-eating contestss!
- Harp is open ALL DAY (as in, beer me right now). Kitchen opens at 4:30pm. Fish n’ Chips, I hope they have it today!
- Check out this BBQ deal at Atkins Market. Open today!
- Whole Foods Market in Hadley is open, so I’m going to take a gander that Stop & Shop is open too!
- Food for Thought Books is closed… minded about being closed that is! They’re open…
- But Fresh Side is opening… their grills with their family in their backyard (closed).
- Mission Cantina is also closed. Until Tuesday! Gonna miss ’em
- Antonio’s Pizza – OPEN
- (Clothing/Food/Shoes) – Deals & Steals is open today until 3pm and is having a huge sale on all of it’s products. Not sure if its both spots, but check out their FB Page for more info.
- (Restaurant, yummy) ZEN Northampton is open until 10pm today. They’re willing to miss the Umass fireworks for you!
- Toasted Owl opening at 5pm, and they have a new menu!
- Turn it UP! is open in both Northampton and Montague today. Do they have A/C?
- River Valley Market Coop is open, and they have a great Sangria recipe, which can be made with or without alcohol. Nice!
- Mama Iguana’s is open from 4pm-10pm
- Sam’s Pizzeria is opening at Noon today!
- Northampton Brewery is open today. Nice day to sit out on the patio.
- TONIGHT – EASTHAMPTON – Cool Short-films (think from local artists) tonight at 8pm. Free for the public at Popcorn Noir.
- NIGHTLIFE – Strange Machine and Flabbergaster at Bishops tonight. Guess no reggae for Uncle Sammy tonight
Closed around Noho
- Shelburne Falls – West End Pub is closed today
- Easthampton – Coco & Cellar is closed today
- Northampton – Serio’s Market is closed today.
Here is a good dandy to end the article. We all know how important this day, and hope you give cheers to being in a great country to live in. Although it has its issues, give thanks to your friends and family, who are all working hard day-by-day to keep their circles together, and with it, our country as a whole.
“When it comes to the 4th of July, I don’t compromise. I like my beer cold, my meat grilled, and my entertainment explosive.” – Stephen Colbert
Have fun today!